By Marlena De Lacroix a.k.a. Connie Passalacqua Hayman
1. Wasn’t Caleb tasting the dead correction officer’s blood at the end of General Hospital’s Friday episode one of the grossest soap moments ever? So that’s Caleb? What’s the big deal, anyway?
2. Am I the only one who thinks that Steve Burton has done fine so far on The Young and the Restless? I like the Nick/Avery/Mac triangle as long as they don’t overdo it.
3. Have you noticed that the uniform for Nick’s new nightclub Underground is a black T-shirt? Bartender Mac has to wear one. Is that a wink at Jason’s black T-shirt that Burton perpetually wore on GH?
4. So Nikki is really going to have an incurable disease on Y&R? Like they’d ever kill off Melody Thomas Scott!
5. Am I the only one who thinks Steffy’s face on The Bold and the Beautiful looks painted on?
6. Aren’t Carly and Todd on GH one of the most frightening soap couples ever? They are both evil, conniving and miserable! Are they over? I bet not!
7. Why doesn’t Prospect Park hire a unit publicist for All My Children and One Life to Live? Without any official place to get information, why must we, the soap press, have to rely on leaks and tweets?
8. Isn’t Connie and Tracy on GH becoming BFFs a great soap idea? Love’em!
9. On Days of Our Lives, now that Kristen has destroyed Marlena and John’s family, do you think she really has feelings for that lunky hunk Brady?
10. So who thinks Sammy and EJ will ever be perpetually happy on Days?
11. Doesn’t Jimmy Deshler who play’s Caleb’s son Rafe on GH have potential? I know his “father” was named Rafe, too, but why have there been so many characters on daytime named Rafe?
12. Is there anyone who can’t wait to see Genie Francis return to GH on Monday? Won’t Laura’s reunion with Luke be bittersweet?
13. Doesn’t Fen (Max Erlich) on Y&R look like a young Anthony Perkins in Psycho whenever he gets into a particularly mad mood like those scenes with Dad Michael this week? He’s truly scary!
14. On B&B, what do a coconut and Liam’s head have in common? They are both hard and empty!
15. Whatever have they done to Smash this new season? From this week’s premiere episode, don’t you think Karen is way too old for Jimmy, the young composer she just discovered?
So do you have any soap themed questions of your own? If so, send them along and we’ll all discuss!